Aloe Vera Westcoast liquid is derived from the inner fillet of Aloe Vera, through a process that some call “cold mechanical extraction.” This means that no boiling methods are used, and the process itself ensures the purity and nutritional value of the extract. Upon extraction, the juice is stabilized and preserved in accordance with the food-grade standards of the US Pharmacopeia (USP).
- Children (Age 5-12 years): 1 Measuring cup daily with juice, a smoothie or meal.
- Adults (13 years and up): 2 to 3 Measuring cups daily with juice, a smoothie or meal.
Aloe Vera pure liquid is a natural product, in order to protect it against increased degradation, store away from sunlight and heat. Best for 30 days after opening. Keep out of reach of children.
Shake well before opening.
Comes in a white pharmacy grade bottle with a white screw cap.
Caution for all pregnant, lactating mothers and allergy-prone individuals, consult your healthcare practitioner before use of aloe vera pure liquid. Avoid use in the case of chronic diarrhea.
- Pure Aloe Vera (Barbadensis Miller) inner leaf Extract
- Preservatives: Potassium Sorbate & Sodium Benzoate
- Clear Yellow liquid
- Do not use if Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Grown and manufactured in South Africa
- Shelf life = 1-2 years unopened and stored under recommended conditions